Accounts, notifications and more answers to the most frequently asked questions!
Sign up/Log in
You can sign up with your mobile number or use federated account(Google, Facebook, WeChat) to sign up for WorkDo.
– If you want to sign up with your mobile number:
1. Tap the Sign Up button on WorkDo main page.
2. Select the country of your registered mobile number and enter your mobile number, then tap Next. A verification SMS will be sent to your mobile phone.
3. Enter the 4-digit mobile verification code received on your mobile phone and tap the Submit button. (If you didn’t receive the verification SMS, you could tap Resend to try again.)
4. Set up your account password and tap Next.
5. Set up your profile such as upload your profile picture and enter the WorkDo display name you want others to see and tap Done.
6. The last step is the Start WorkDo page. You can either create a new workplace with your valid email address or join a workplace that was created before. Please note that to create a new workplace, you need to have a valid email address.
– If you want to sign up with your Google, Facebook, or WeChat account:
1. Tap the relevant button on the WorkDo main page.
2. Authenticate with your federate account.
3. Set up your profile such as upload your profile picture and enter the WorkDo display name you want others to see and tap Done.
4. The last step is the Start WorkDo page. You can either create a new workplace with your valid email address or join a workplace that was created before. Please note that to create a new workplace, you need to have a valid email address.
– Log In
If you already have a WorkDo account, you can log into your account by entering your mobile number/email and password. You can then tap Log In to log into WorkDo.
– Sign Up
If you don’t have a WorkDo account yet, you can sign up for one with a few steps. Please refer to the topic “How do I sign up for WorkDo” for more information.
You can sign up and log in to WorkDo with your Google account directly. Just simply tap Continue with Google on the login page.
You can sign up and log in WorkDo with your Facebook account directly. Just simply tap Continue with Facebook on the login page.
You can sign up and log in to WorkDo with your WeChat account directly. Just simply tap Continue with WeChat on the login page.
If you are unable to receive SMS, you can simply log in with your Facebook, Google or WeChat account.
If you were unable to receive the verification SMS, please make sure the mobile number you entered is the right number and try tap the Resend button to try again. Or you can contact your mobile service provider and check if you have disabled any SMS receiving functions.
If you can’t log in your account, please make sure your login account and password are both correct. If you forgot your password, you could tap Forgot Password and follow the instructions to reset your password and log in again.
You don’t need to log out of WorkDo even if you want to log in using your second device. WorkDo supports multiple devices. But if you really intend to log out, you can find it from My -> Accounts -> Log Out.
Start WorkDo page is the last step of your signup process. It encourages you to join or create a workplace.
Regardless how you signed up for an account, you need a valid email address to start WorkDo.
Once you have entered a valid email address, you will receive a verification code sent to your mailbox. Just go check the 4-digit verification code and enter it on your mobile device to join or create a workplace. If you want to experience everything WorkDo has to offer before joining or creating a workplace, you’re welcome to join WorkDo Demo Inc. by clicking Join button at the bottom of the page.
You can change your password from Accounts:
1. Tap My on the footer menu.
2. Tap Accounts.
3. Tap Change Password and enter a new login password then press Done.
Note: You need to bind or sign up with a mobile number or an email address before you can change your login password.
Yes. WorkDo supports login on multiple devices.
If you cannot recall your password when changing to a new device or after reinstalling the app, please reset your password by:
1. Tap Log In.
2. Tap Forgot Password?
3. Enter the mobile number or email address registered to your WorkDo account.
4. Tap Next and follow the instructions.
A user ID is unique to every user and is used to identify the user within the WorkDo service.
When you register WorkDo, the ID will not be set by default. You can set your ID anytime while you are using WorkDo. However, once user ID has been set you cannot change it.
1. Go to the My tab > Accounts > My User ID.
2. Enter the ID you want to use and tap Done.
You can find your user ID from:
1. My tab -> Accounts -> My User ID.
2. You can set your user ID if you don’t have one yet.
Note: User ID cannot be changed once set.
You can share your QR code to join a community/group or become buddies with someone:
1. Under My tab > My QR Code.
2. When scanning QR code, there is a My QR Code in the scan QR code page.
Federated accounts are Facebook, Google or WeChat accounts in addition to your mobile number that you can use to log into WorkDo. You can link them to your account from My -> Accounts -> Facebook/Google/WeChat.
Workplace is a place for you, your company and all coworkers to communicate and collaborate together. The workplace is designed to be secure and safe for your company with multiple levels of privacy settings. You can also create groups within the company for different departments, projects, or topics.
Within a workplace, you can chat , create tasks, view events, upload files and even make a poll with your colleagues. Also you can use the HR, Leave, Expense, Conf. Rm. and CRM tools to better manage your company.
When signing up for a new account, you will be led to join or create a new workplace. You only need a valid email address. If you are the first person to use your company email address to start a workplace, you will be the workplace creator and you will be the owner of the company workplace (you can transfer the ownership to other members later on).
If you are not the first person to use your company email address, you will be joining the workplace automatically instead of creating one.
If your company doesn’t have a company email address and you wish to use a free email address to create a workplace, there’s an option you can click on the Start WorkDo page. After clicking, it will guide you to a workplace info page, just fill out the workplace information (all fields required) including your email address and verify that you’re a the owner of that email address.
Depends on the privacy setting, but if you have the authority to invite new members, you can go to the Workplace tab, tap Invite New Members. Then you have the following ways to invite:
1. Share invite link to your friends via Facebook, Line, Whatsapp, WeChat,etc. Or you can copy the invite link and paste it anywhere else. Please be noted the invitees will need valid company email address (if your workplace uses a company-specific email address) to join your workplace after they signed up an account.
2. To specifically invite someone without the company email address, you can send invite via SMS to that person’s mobile number. The invitee will be able to join your workplace by logging in with that specific mobile number.
3. To specifically invite someone without the company email address, you can send invite via email to that person’s specific email address. The invitee will be able to join your workplace by logging in with that specific email address.
For workplace that was created with free email address, only the second and the third method of inviting others are applicable.
Yes, you can have multiple workplaces with one account.
Yes, you can create or join multiple groups under your workplace. With multiple levels of privacy settings, you can create groups within the workplace you are in and make it private so only the invited members will know about the groups.
Yes, you can go to Workplace tab, then tap Roster to see all of your colleagues. If you want to interact with your colleagues individually, you can add them as your buddies from the roster to conduct one-on-one communication.
If you are interested in finding new groups that fit your interests in the workplace, go to Workplace tab > Public Groups. You can see all the public groups that you can request to join.
When you see a group you are interested to join, tap the group. If you have not sent a join request to this group before, tap Join to send a join request.
– If this group requires approval to join, then you’ll need the approval of the group owner or an admin before you can enter the group.
– If this group does not require approval to join, after you tap Join, you become a group member automatically.
Yes, you can interact with a member individually once you add them as your buddy. You can chat, share notes, assign tasks and do more one-on-one with your buddy instead of with all members within the same workplace.
WorkDo Demo Inc. is a demo workplace created by WorkDo Team for all WorkDo users to look around and try out the functions. You can create notes, tasks, events or other items and apply for leave and expense within the workplace. However, please do not post any inappropriate, offensive, illegal contents or you might be banned and removed from the demo workplace.
Group is a sub-unit within a workplace where a group of people can form and communication on a specific goal or topic. Members can chat, share photos, assign tasks, start a poll, share a file and plan events with the group members. In addition, there are many tools such as IOU, Spending, Phonebook, and We Buy that you can use with the group members.
To create a new group:
When you have less than 10 groups and buddies combined:
1. Go to Groups tab. You will find 4 buttons(Create Group, Join Group, Add Buddy, Scan QR Code) on the top of the page..
2. Tap Create group and follow the steps to create a group.
When you have more than 10 groups and buddies combined:
1. Go to Groups tab, tap the + (plus) button at the bottom right corner.
2. Select Create Group.
3. Enter group name, group description (optional), and upload group image (optional).
4. Tap Create at the top right corner and choose to enter privacy settings or skip this step, then choose to add members.
You can add people within the same workplace to your group by:
1. Group Settings-> Add Members.
2. Group Settings -> Member list -> the + button.
You can add members with various ways:
1. Select your buddies and add them to your group.
2. Select members from other groups to join your group.
3. Show your group QR code to the people of the same workplace for them to scan and join your group. (Group QR code can be found in Group Settings -> Group QR Code and in Add Members page)
4. Provide your group ID (if you have set one) to people of the same workplace for them to enter and join your group. (Group ID can be found in Group Settings -> Group ID)
-Please also turn on the Join by Group ID function.
5. Obtain and scan the personal QR codes of people within the same workplace to add them to your group. (Personal QR code can be found in My -> My QR Code)
6. Obtain and enter the user IDs of people within the same workplace and add them to your group. (User ID can be found in My -> Accounts -> My User ID)
-Please also turn on Add by User ID function.
– Group ID can only be set once and cannot be changed again.
If you are the group owner or admin, you can set an ID for your group. The group ID can be used when adding new members. You can send the ID to the people within the same workplace you want to add to your group for them to enter and join.
To set a group ID:
1. You must be the owner or admin of the group.
2. Enter Group Settings.
3. Tap Group ID.
4. Set Group ID and tap Done to complete.
5. Enable Join by Group ID.
Note: Group ID can only be set once. It cannot be changed later.
– Please enable Join by Group ID in Group ID setting page if you want others to join your group by group ID.
To check group ID:
1. You must be the owner or admin of the group.
2. Enter Group Settings.
3. Tap Group ID.
Group ID is unique, so if you are unable to set an ID, that means the ID has been taken already. Please try to use another one.
Note: Group IDs and User IDs are commonly unique. If a specific Group ID is used. It will not be free for user ID also.
– Group Member
Group members can chat, create and share notes or photos. Group members can also hold events, assign tasks, make polls in the group. They can also comment on or like each post. Depends on the privacy setting set by the group owner and admin, members can also invite others to join the group.
– Group Admin
Admins are assigned by the group owner to help manage the group. Each group can have multiple admins and in addition to what group members can do, admins can also:
1. Delete or edit posts within the group.
2. Delete comments within the group.
3. Manage members, such as approve incoming requests and block or unblock members. When group privacy settings do not allow all members to add new member, admins are allowed to add new members.
4. Set up group profile and change settings.
5. Enable or disable tools.
6. Add or remove other admins.
– Group Owner
Group owner is the creator of the group and owns the group. One group can only have one group owner at a time.
In addition to what the group admins can do, the group owner can also:
1. Change group ownership to a new owner.
2. Delete the group.
Only public groups can be found in Public Groups. If someone asks you to find a group but you can’t find it in Public Groups, please ask the inviter to provide Group QR Code or Group ID for others to join the group.
Or, If you have been blocked by a group, you won’t be able to find the group as well.
If you are a group owner or admin, you can add admins to the group:
1. Go to Group Settings and tap Manage Admin.
2. Tap the blue “Assign Admin” + button on the bottom right corner.
3. Select one or more group members you want to assign as admins.
4. Tap Done.
To transfer your group ownership, you must have admins in your group. Then:
1. Go to Group Settings and tap Advanced.
2. Tap Change Owner.
3. Select one of your admins you want to transfer your group ownership to and confirm the action.
If there is no other admins in your group, you need to assign one before you can transfer the group ownership.
To leave a group you are in:
1. Go to Group Settings.
2. Tap Leave This Group and confirm the action if you are sure.
Buddies are the coworkers in your WorkDo workplace in which you added for one-on-one communication. By adding someone as your buddy, you can chat with each other and create task, event, or note just the two of you can see.
In addition, there are a lot more tools such as IOU and Phonebook that you can use just between you and your buddy.
You can add buddies in various ways by tapping the + button on the bottom right of the Groups list page,
1. Select from company roster and add them as your buddies.
2. Select group members from your groups and add them as your buddies.
3. Show your personal QR code to your friends for them to scan and add you as a buddy.
4. Provide your user ID to your friends for them to enter and add you as a buddy.
5. Scan your friends’ personal QR codes to add them as your buddies.
6. Enter your friends’ user IDs and add them as your buddies.
– User ID can only be set once and cannot be changed again.
– Please enable Add by User ID in User Privacy page (My Settings > User Privacy > Add by User ID if you want others to add you as a buddy by user ID).
If you are sure you entered the right User ID received from your friend and you still can’t add as buddy, please ask your friend to turn on Add by User ID setting from:
1. My tab > Accounts > User Privacy.
2. Enable Add by User ID setting.
Once your friend enables this feature, you can try to add your friend as a buddy by user ID again.
You can unbuddy your buddy from
Buddy -> Settings -> Unbuddy.
Note: Once you unbuddy the buddy, you and this user will no longer see shared posts and chat messages and will be removed from each other’s buddy list.
You can block your buddy in two ways,
1. Groups list, buddy section, swipe right of the buddy you wish to block. Tap Settings icon to enter settings page and click Block.
2. From buddy settings page. Tap Block button to block the buddy.
Note: The blocked buddy will not be notified after you initiated the block. But once you block the buddy, you will not be able to receive messages from that buddy until you unblock the buddy. The blocked buddy will be removed from your buddy list but he/she will still see you on their buddy list.
You can unblock buddies and be buddies again:
1. Go to the My tab > My Settings > Blocked Buddies.
2. Swipe left on the blocked buddy that you want to unblock.
3. Click on the Unblock icon to unblock the blocked buddy.
With a buddy
To start chatting with you buddies, go to Chats tab and tap on the Chat icon on the bottom right side. Switch to buddies tab and then select the buddy you want to start a chat. Or, you can go to Groups tab, find the buddy on the list, swipe right on the buddy in Buddy List or tap the Do button to tap the Chat icon to enter the chatroom, or simply tap on the buddy on your list and switch to the chat page (on the right side of Wall).
With group members
To start chatting with group members or workplace members, go to Chats tab and tap on the Chat icon on the bottom right side. Select the group (workplace also listed in here) you want to start a chat.
– Workplace: You can go to the Workplace tab and tap on the Chat icon to enter workplace chatroom.
– Groups: You can go to Groups tab and you can either swipe right on the group or tap Do button to tap the Chat icon to enter the chatroom, or simply tap on the group and switch to the chat page.
With a member of a group
To start chatting with a member of a group, you need to add this member as your buddy, then you can start chatting as buddies.
In chatroom, you can send not only text messages, but also image, location information, emoticons and audio messages.
The “Read” mark in chatroom indicates that someone has read your message and the number displayed beside the “Read” mark in group chats shows how many people have read you message. In buddy chat, since there are only you and your buddy, there will be no number displayed beside “Read”.
Note: The time shown below the “Read” mark is the time you sent the message but not the time the recipients read it.
You can save a photo in chatroom either by long press on the photo and select Save, or tap on the Save icon when viewing the photo.
To send photos to a chatroom, you can take a picture or attach an existing photo from your device’s camera roll / photo gallery to upload photos.
To take and send a new photo:
- Go to a chatroom and tap the plus icon next to the box where you enter chat messages.
- For Android, tap the camera icon to take a photo and click the check mark to send the photo.
For iOS, tap the photo icon and tap on the camera icon on bottom left to switch to camera mode, then you can take a photo and click Use Photo to send the photo.
To send an existing photo:
- Go to a chatroom and tap the plus icon next to the box where you enter chat messages.
- For both devices, tap the photo icon to enter gallery, select photos from your photo gallery to send to the chatroom.
You can delete a chatroom message by long press the message and select Delete.
However, if you delete a message, you only delete messages on your own device. If you want to remove messages from the recipients’ devices, please long press the message and select Recall.
You can recall a chatroom message (text, image, location, and audio) by long press on a message which sent by you and select Recall.
*Note: If you recall a message, you cannot get it back.
Swipe left on a chatroom in chatroom list will show chatroom shortcut functions, tap the Delete icon to delete the particular chatroom.
When there’s an update related to the tools you use to interact with your team, you will receive a push notification on your mobile device when you are not actively using WorkDo. The Notification Center will display all the updates with a numeric value representing the number of new updates.
The notification methods include alert sound, vibration and daily reminder count. You could also opt to receive notification alerts, email alerts, event alarms and chat alerts of the selected groups and workplaces. Please follow the steps below to personalize your notification settings.
App Notification Settings
Click the “…” icon on the upper-right hand corner > App Settings > Notification Settings to change the settings.
- Alert Sound: Recieve notification sounds for updates when the app is running.
- Vibrate: Receive notification vibrations for updates when the app is running.
- Daily Reminder: Receive daily notification of items on your to-do list once enabled.
Workplace Notification Setting
Click the Workplace Settings > Personal settings > Notifications to change the settings.
- Notification Center: Controls the Workplace’s notification sound and vibration. When turned off, you will not receive notification sounds and vibrations unless you manually check the notification center.
- Email Alert: Receive email notifications in your email inbox. The default email is set to your email listed in the HR tool, the email you used to register the account or the email used to link your account.
- Event Alarm: Receive event alarms in advance when you reply Going/Maybe to events. Set your reminder time, default is set to 15 minutes prior to the event.
- Chat Alert: Receive chat notifications. The top button determines the overall chat notifications are enabled or disabled, or you could individually turn the notification on/off for selected groups.
- When your email is either not set or entered incorrectly in Email Alert, you could
- Have the HR tool admin go to HR > Employee > Profiles to update your business email.
- Change your email if the HR tool is not enabled in your workplace.
Click the “…” icon in the workplace > Account > Linked Emails to update your email.
- You will receive additional push notifications on your mobile device if you have never opened the WorkDo app before.
Chat Alert provides users with updates about the group and workplace through the chatroom. For mobile users, you will receive push notifications appear on your mobile devices when you’re not actively using WorkDo.
You can either change the overall Chat Alert settings of WorkDo or change Chat Alert settings for a particular chatroom of a particular group or with a particular buddy.
To change the overall Chat Alert settings:
1. Go to the “My” tab > My Settings > Notification Settings.
2. Switch on or off of Chat Alert.
To change Chat Alert per chatroom, you can find the switch on many pages:
– Go to Chats list, select the chatroom, swipe right and enter Settings.
Sometimes it may take a while for the actual message to be received (or displayed) after the notification has been received. If you are still having problems, please try the following,
1. Go back to the list of chats, then open the chatroom you are having problems with again.
2. Restart your device.
3. Update your WorkDo to the latest app version.
Please check if your Notification Settings are set correctly first.
1. My > My Settings > Notification Settings
2. Notification Settings on your device
Notifications may be delayed or not received properly depending on your network or Wi-Fi connection.
Please try the following when you find notifications got delayed or were not received properly.
1. Delete any unnecessary apps or data on your device.
2. Restart your device.
3. Update your WorkDo to the latest app version.
In the Notification Center (the small bell-like icon on top right), you can find unread items’ background color is light blue. The background color will turn white once you click on it. Hence all the notifications that have white background means you have clicked on it before.
Wall is the space that exists in each workplace, each group and between you and your buddy where you can see all the workplace, group or buddy posts (including Notes, Tasks, Polls, Events, Files and Albums).
– On Workplace wall, you can see posts from all workplace members, unless the workplace does not allow members to post.
– On group wall, you can see posts from all group members, unless the group does not allow members to post.
– On buddy wall, you can see posts between you and your buddy.
Wall displays only posts from workplace or group members within the workplace or group while buddy Wall only displays posts between you and your buddy.
Dashboard Wall displays all posts from your workplace, joined/owned groups and between you and your buddies.
There are two ways to create a post:
- You can create a note, task, poll, album, event, file on Wall directly by go to Wall on Do page, tap the + button on bottom right, choose the service you wish you use and start creating the post.
- you can also create from within each service by go to Do page and select the service, tap the bottom right button to create a new post. All service items created will be displayed on wall.
You can edit a post if you are the post creator, admin or owner of the workplace or group where the post has been posted.
To edit a post, tap the more functions icon (three vertical dots) on the upper right corner of the post detail page.
If you are not the post creator or group owner or admin, you can only like or comment on the post instead of editing the post.
Tool Box is a place where you can see all the available tools you can use within your workplace, group, and between buddies.
With different roles in the workplace or group, you can activate a tool or request for a tool to be activated.
As the owner or admin of a workplace or group, you can enter Tool Box, tap into details of each tool and manage the roles of your members for every tool.
For example, the HR tool contains three roles, Employee, HR Staff and HR Viewer. As the group or workplace owner and admin, you can choose some members to be HR Staff or HR Viewer to have different authorities.
Tools are goal-oriented applications for you to enhance teamwork within your workplace, groups, and between buddies.
If you find a tool is missing for a workplace or a group, you can send a request to activate the tool if you are not the admin. After sending the request, workplace/group admin will receive the request and determine to accept or decline the request.
You can request to activate from Workplace/Group Settings > Tool Box > Available > Request.
Or, Do page > Take Me To Tool Box > Available > Request.
Only workplace and group owners and admins can activate or deactivate tools used for the workplace or group. Between buddies, both can activate and deactivate.
To activate or deactivate tools within a workplace or a group or between buddies, there are two ways:
From workplace/group settings page:
-Tap on Tools or Manage Tools in buddy settings page.
-Switch to the Available tab to see the list of tools available to use for this workplace, group, or between buddies.
-Go to the one you wish to activate, the tap on the Activate button. Members can only request the tool the members wish to use. Admins will receive the notification and decide whether to activate the tool or not.
From Do page within workplace/group/buddy:
-Tap the “Take Me To Tool Box”.
-Find the one you wish to activate.
To create a task, there are many ways:
-Workplace tab -> Tasks icon -> create task button at the bottom right or the blue + Create Task button on the page if there are no existing tasks.
-Workplace tab -> Wall icon -> Add button at the bottom right -> Tasks icon -> create task button at the bottom right or the blue + Create Task button on the page if there are no existing tasks.
-In chatroom or wall or any other tools page -> Do button below the notification center -> Tasks icon -> the same last step as above.
-Groups list -> Do button of any group or buddy -> Tasks icon -> the same last step as above.
Enter the task subject, select assignee, set due date, add any attachments if you wish. You can also add subtasks directly from the main task page.
To create an event, there are many ways:
-Workplace tab -> Events icon -> create event button at the bottom right or the blue + Create Event button on the page if there are no existing events.
-Workplace tab -> Wall icon -> Add button at the bottom right -> Events icon -> create event button at the bottom right or the blue + Create Event button on the page if there are no existing events.
-In chatroom or wall or any other tools page -> Do button below the notification center -> Events icon -> the same last step as above.
-Groups list -> Do button of any group or buddy -> Events icon -> the same last step as above.
Provide an event topic, select invitee, set the event start time and end time then insert location if necessary. You can also add a conference room if your workplace has a list of meeting rooms set up in the Conf. Rm tool. Add any attachments if you wish.
To create a note, there are many ways:
-Workplace tab -> Notes icon -> create note button at the bottom right or the blue + Create Note button on the page if there are no existing notes.
-Workplace tab -> Wall icon -> Add button at the bottom right -> Notes icon -> create note button at the bottom right or the blue + Create Note button on the page if there are no existing notes.
-In chatroom or wall or any other tools page -> Do button below the notification center -> Notes icon -> the same last step as above.
-Groups list -> Do button of any group or buddy -> Notes icon -> the same last step as above.
Add content to the note and add attachments if you wish.
To upload a file, you can go to workplace/group/buddy Wall or Files service, and then tap the Create button to start uploading a new file.
- For iOS users, to upload a file, you need to select file from the Cloud Storage Service (e.g., Dropbox, Google Drive) in your iOS device.
- For Android users, to upload a file, you can select to upload from device local file management or from Cloud Storage Service (e.g., Dropbox, Google Drive).
To create an album, there are many ways:
- Workplace tab -> Albums icon -> create album button at the bottom right or the blue + Create Album button on the page if there are no existing albums.
- Workplace tab -> Wall icon -> Add button at the bottom right -> Albums icon -> create album button at the bottom right or the blue + Create Album button on the page if there are no existing albums.
- In chatroom or wall or any other tools page -> Do button below the notification center -> Albums icon -> the same last step as above.
- Groups list -> Do button of any group or buddy -> Albums icon -> the same last step as above.
Enter the album name and description then press done.
When you are in an album, you can tap on the Add button on the top side header to select photos from your device or to take new photos to upload.
To create a poll, there are many ways:
-Workplace tab -> Polls icon -> create poll button at the bottom right or the blue + Create Poll button on the page if there are no existing polls.
-Workplace tab -> Wall icon -> Add button at the bottom right -> Polls icon -> create poll button at the bottom right or the blue + Create Poll button on the page if there are no existing polls.
-In chatroom or wall or any other tools page -> Do button below the notification center -> Polls icon -> the same last step as above.
-Groups list -> Do button of any group or buddy -> Polls icon -> the same last step as above.
Provide a poll topic, select voter, add options (you have to have at least two options), set the poll end time and choose poll settings. The default setting for Secret Voting, Multiple Choice, Allow New Options, and Hide Vote Count Before Poll Ends is OFF while the default setting for Allow Vote Change is ON. If you want to change the settings, please change before starting the poll.
The “Do” button shows all the services and tools you can use within your workplace, group, or between buddies. It also has a shortcut to take you to Tool Box to see all the available tools you can use.
If something is not working on WorkDo, or if you have a question or suggestion about WorkDo, you can report it to us. To do this:
1. Go to the My tab > Feedback.
2. Select the feedback type and describe your feedback.
3. Tap Send.
You can give more details (ex: adding a screenshot) to helps us understand your feedback. We appreciate the time it takes to give us this precious information.
In addition, you can also join WorkDo Demo Inc. to share your feedback with WorkDo staffs:
1. Go to workplace list by tapping the workplace list button (the hamburger menu icon) on the upper left corner.
2. Tap “Join Demo Workplace”
Once you have reported a feedback, you can always check your feedback record and the replies you have received from us. To do this:
1. Go to the My tab > Feedback.
2. Tap the History tab.
All historically submitted feedback will be listed in reverse chronological order.
If there is a reply to your feedback, you will see a red dot at the left side of the feedback. You can tap the feedback to see the reply.
Enable the calendar subscription function to combine your WorkDo time-related events and to-do list into a calendar link and subscribe through the calendar you use!
- If you are in multiple WorkDo workplaces and need different calendar feeds, you should switch workplace domains then individually subscribe a specific calendar feed for that particular workplace.
- Most external calendars do not provide WorkDo real-time updates and synchronization. Please check your calendar’s information to ascertain the update time and frequency.
- The calendar subscription button must remain enabled to receive constant updates.