Messaging is the most common practice in modern workplaces and you can send messages to your teammates with WorkDo to collaborate effortlessly!
Aside from your standard texts, you can send photos, videos, audio messages, locations, stickers and emoji, and if that’s not enough, audio calls and video calls are also available to make sure that you get your point across!
1 │ Messaging
Send text messages, photos, videos, audio messages, locations, stickers and emoji.
2 │ Audio Call, Video Call & Group Call
Managing remote teams and can’t get together for a proper in-person meeting? Group call is your best friend to connect with your teams and get everyone up to date!
3 │ Create Action Items in the Chatroom
Use the shortcut button to create notes, tasks, events, polls, files, links to document the meeting minutes or to make sure that tasks are assigned and everyone is on the same page.
4 │ Copy, Forward, Recall, Delete Messages
- Select the workplace domain.
- Click Chats and select an existing chatroom or click + New Chat to begin chatting with a new buddy.
- Send messages using the WorkDo app.
Enter the texts in the text box and click the blue arrow to send.
- Audio Messages
Click the microphone icon to enable the audio message, then click and hold the middle microphone icon to record, release to finish and the audio message will be sent.
- Photos, Videos
Click the + icon followed by Media or Camera to send photos and videos.
Click the + icon followed by Location, set the location pin to send this location.
- Stickers, Emoji
Click the smiley face icon to send stickers, click the emoji icon on the bottom to switch between stickers and emoji.
- Action Items
Click the + icon and select the proper tools to create corresponding action items.
- Send messages using the web version of WorkDo.
Click the chat icon and select a chatroom to chat or click the + New Chat to begin chatting with a new buddy.
Enter the texts in the text box and click send.
Click the photo icon to send phots.
Click the smiley face icon to send emoji.
- If members are unable to send messages in the workplace level, it is likely that the workplace admins have prohibited it.
- At the moment, the web version of WorkDo supports receiving and viewing videos but does not support sending video files.
- The web version and app version of WorkDo operate slightly differently. Please see the steps described above for details.
Can I use the workplace-level chatroom for admins only?
How do I disable the split view chat windows in WorkDo web version?
Can I upload stickers?
Chat message options explained.
What does the “Do” button do?
How do I make a group call?
Chatroom or group?
How do I recall a message?
What does the “Read” mark indicate?
How to delete a chatroom?
WorkDo web general navigation.
WorkDo app general navigation.