Yes, you can create or join multiple groups under your workplace. With multiple levels of privacy settings, you can create groups within the workplace you are in and make it private so only the invited members will know about the groups.
To create a new group:
When you have less than 10 groups and buddies combined:
1. Go to Groups tab. You will find 4 buttons(Create Group, Join Group, Add Buddy, Scan QR Code) on the top of the page..
2. Tap Create group and follow the steps to create a group.
When you have more than 10 groups and buddies combined:
1. Go to Groups tab, tap the + (plus) button at the bottom right corner.
2. Select Create Group.
3. Enter group name, group description (optional), and upload group image (optional).
4. Tap Create at the top right corner and choose to enter privacy settings or skip this step, then choose to add members.