When there’s an update related to the tools you use to interact with your team, you will receive a push notification on your mobile device when you are not actively using WorkDo. The Notification Center will display all the updates with a numeric value representing the number of new updates.
The notification methods include alert sound, vibration and daily reminder count. You could also opt to receive notification alerts, email alerts, event alarms and chat alerts of the selected groups and workplaces. Please follow the steps below to personalize your notification settings.
Change App Notification Settings
Click the icon > App Settings > Notification Settings to change the settings.
- Alert Sound: Recieve notification sounds for updates when the app is running.
- Vibrate: Receive notification vibrations for updates when the app is running.
- Daily Reminder: Receive daily notification of items on your to-do list once enabled.
- For devices that are running on Android 8.0 or above, the devices’ sound profile will be applied to chat alerts and event alrms.
- Notifications include publishing posts, editing posts, getting likes, receiving comments and various tool actions that require interactions and attention.
Change Workplace Notification Settings
Click the Workplace Settings > Personal settings > Notifications to change the settings.
- Notification Center: Controls the Workplace’s notification sound and vibration. When turned off, you will not receive notification sounds and vibrations unless you manually check the notification center.
- Email Alert: Receive email notifications in your email inbox. The default email is set to your email listed in the HR tool, the email you used to register the account or the email used to link your account.
- Event Alarm: Receive event alarms in advance when you reply Going/Maybe to events. Set your reminder time, default is set to 15 minutes prior to the event.
- Chat Alert: Receive chat notifications. The top button determines the overall chat notifications are enabled or disabled, or you could individually turn the notification on/off for selected groups.
- You will receive additional push notifications when WorkDo is not closed.
What is Chat Alert? And how do I change its settings?
How to set the Daily Reminder?
Receive email notifications.
Why is my Oppo smartphone is not receiving WorkDo’s notifications?
How do I know I’ve read a notification?
WorkDo web general navigation.
WorkDo app general navigation.