Forget your password?
If you can’t log in your account, please make sure your login account and password are both correct entered. If you forgot your password, you could tap Forgot Password and follow the instructions to reset your password and log in again.
- If you are in a workplace.
Members with the HR Staff tool role can look up your log in information in the HR tool by clicking HR > Employee Profiles > Member select > Login Email / Mobile Number.
- Check your email / SMS inbox.
- If you didn’t delete your account verification email or SMS, you may still be able to find your log in email or log in mobile number in your email / SMS inbox.
- Federated account │ It is possible that you might have used a federated account to sign up for WorkDo, so you could try logging in via Facebook, Google, Apple ID or WeChat.
- Make sure your log in information is entered correctly.
- Forgot password.
Reset password then log in.
- It is recommended that you bind a federated account after successfully logged in for quicker access.
- Federated login doesn’t require a password and you may use Facebook, Google, Apple ID or WeChat as a federated account to log in to WorkDo.
- In the unfortunate event that you failed to retrieve your login information, please read the relevant questions below to register a new WorkDo account.