By default, the split view chat window is activated in the web version of WorkDo, but you may disable this function if you so desire.
Enable / Disable Split View Mode
- Click the icon on the upper-right-hand corner.
- Click App Settings.
- Click Chat Settings.
- Eneble / Disable Split View Mode.
- Enable │ Allows split view of chat windows.
- Disable │ Disallow split view of chat windows.
- The Split View Mode setting is applied to all chatrooms.
What is Chat Alert? And how do I change its settings?
Can I use the workplace-level chatroom for admins only?
Can I upload stickers?
Chat message options explained.
How do I make a group call?
Should I create a chatroom or group?
Message recall or delete? What’s the difference?
What does the “Read” mark indicate?
How to delete a chatroom?