Shouldn’t you give your new team members a warm welcome when they are on board?
And it’s important to know when team members leave so you can allocate your resources and prioritize team tasks.
Did you know there is a setting that sends notifications when members join and leave your team? Well, now is a good time to take advantage of it!
Set Workplace / Group Notifications
- Enter the Workplace Settings.
- Scroll down to the Manage Workplace / Group section and select Workplace / Group Notifications.
- Turn on the notification settings.
- Alert When Members Join/Leave │ Turn this on to alert the owner and admins when members join or leave.
- Show Chat Message When Members Leave │
Turn this on to show a chat message in the chatroom when members leave.
- Member join and leave messages do not count towards the badge count.
- The member join /leave notifications is shown in the personal notification certer of the owner and admins.
What is Chat Alert? And how do I change its settings?
How do I change the notification settings?
Who is allowed to invite new members into workplaces or groups?
Can I set only admins are allowed to post at the workplace level?
Can I control members from creating public or private groups?
What do different roles do in a workplace or group?