Did you know apart from email and mobile number, you could use your Google account to log in to WorkDo?
Simply set up your Google account as a federated account and bind it to your WorkDo account for quicker log-ins!
Sign Up Your WorkDo Account Using Google
- Set up Google as a federated account.
- Open WorkDo.
- App │Open WorkDo and click Log In.
- Web│ Click Log In on the Official Web Site.
- Click the Others tab.
- Select Continue with Google.
- Enter your Google account information for verification.
- Set up your WorkDo profile and off you go!
- If you have multiple Google accounts, make sure you choose the right account and enter the correct password to pass the verification process.
- If you used a Google account to sign up for WorkDo, the system will use the gmail as your primary email, you may set up another email for the email log in method.
- Click here to view your Google authorization to WorkDo.