Wall is where team posts are published.
The wall is essential to the function of your team because it consists of posts that team members published that require the attention of the entire team. To publish a post, just simply click the + icon and select a tool to publish posts.
Publish a Post
- Use the Dashboard Wall to select a wall to publish posts. Choose from workplace, group or buddy wall. Same for WorkDo Network and your Private Space.
- Click the icon.
- Select a tool.
- Fill out all necessary information and click post.
- Workplace, WorkDo Network and Private Space are independent levels, so you must switch to the right domain before publishing a post.
- The workplace wall can be used for workplace admins only instead of all members, and once set, the admins are allowed to post on the wall.
- The group walls will be accessible to you if you are a group member, and the same goes for buddy walls.
Who is allowed to search or view my posts?
Pin important posts to the wall.
What’s the file upload size in WorkDo?
Share a post or forward a post?
How do I edit or delete a post?
What does a wall do?
What’s the difference between discard and delete in an event or task?
What is Wall? What is the difference between Wall and Dashboard Wall?
Ways to create tool posts.
What does the “Do” button do?
What are tools?
WorkDo web general navigation.
WorkDo app general navigation.