Is there an employee who is unable to post clock?
Please verify that whether the employee has been included in the list of employees who are required to clock as described in the STEP 2-b of the Attendance Tool Manual.
Secondly, please be sure that you have followed all the necessary procedures to properly set up each newly onboarded employee allowing them to gain access to all the tools and features, including the post clock function right away.
If you have missed the timing on the aforementioned solutions, then your final resort is to create a blank record then ask the employee to post clock or post clock for the employees yourself to make up for the missed attendance records.
Post Clock for Employees / Attendance Record Adjustement
- Switch to the Attendance tool.
- Click Management > Modify Record.
- Clreate a record.
- App │ Click the icon.
- Web │ Click the + Create button.
- Fill out the information (* must be filled)
- Punch Date
Selectable only up to the onboard date of the employee.
- Absent Type
- Click Save to finish.
- Ask the employee to post clock or post clock for him/her.
- Use the function to create blank records for employees to clock on non-routine workdays.
- When a blank record has created, it still needs to comply to the Post Clock Allowance limit set by the HR Staff.。