Accounts, notifications and more answers to the most frequently asked questions!
WorkDo is designed for multicultural teams to communicate and collaborate, with that in mind, the user interface supports English, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
One thing to note is that the language setting in the app versions is based on the device’s language setting. The web version, however, can be changed with a few clicks of your mouse.
- Enter the device settings.
- Search for the language setting and change to your preferred language.
- WorkDo’s user interface will reflect the language change when it is done.
- Enter the Accounts Screen│ Click the icon on the upper-right-hand corner > select App Settings > Accounts.
- Click the Edit button next to My Info.
- Scroll down to Language and change your preferred language.
- Click Save to finish.
- The user interface language change does not affect the input language.
- Each device’s language setting may differ, please consult the device manual for detailed information.
Receive email notifications.
How do I subscribe to an external calendar?
How do I disable the split view chat windows in WorkDo web version?
What is Do-ID? How do I set one?
How to set the Daily Reminder?
What happens if my WorkDo registration account differs from my Workplace Verification Account?
What are federated accounts?
WorkDo web general navigation.