[ Last Updated: November 21, 2018 ]
Definition of Terms
WorkDo app provides service for both iOS and Android operation system platforms which can be installed onto smart devices (including smartphones and tablets). WorkDo also provides web version services that do not require any download. WorkDo includes services like business management, instant messaging, teamwork collaboration, online leave system, expense and other services.
We designed WorkDo according to our own requirements and do not guaranteed to operate completely and always undisturbed and error-free and do not guarantee to satisfy all demand from management or users. We are not responsible for direct or indirect damage caused by the download, installation, and usage of our services. If by any reason We pause or terminate part or the entire service, management and users cannot object or request for compensation.
WorkDo services are maintained by systems with reasonable and stable technology. But when incidents below occur, WorkDo has the right to terminate or interrupt the services and will not compensate for any damage incurred due to the incidents below:
- Equipment construction or maintenance
- Unexpected glitch
- Telecommunication service related to WorkDo service being terminated results in the shutdown of WorkDo services
- Third party inserting incorrect software, virus, or any type of malicious programs
- Natural disaster causing temporary pause or permanent termination of services
If usage of WorkDo results in disputes or lawsuits between users, the users will communicate, arbitrate, and solve the disputes or lawsuits on their own. WorkDo will not be responsible.
Users using WorkDo will follow the laws and regulations regarding Internet usage. Users agree and promise not to use WorkDo to violate other people’s rights or engage in any illegal activities including but not limited to below:
- Upload, broadcast, publish, or transfer any defamatory, insulting, threatening, violent, inappropriate, sexually explicit, falsified, and disturbing languages, images or any file forms on WorkDo.
- Violate reputations, privacy, confidential material, trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other intellectual properties of others.
- Violate non-disclosure agreements.
- Upload, broadcast,publish, or transfer any software virus or any programs that many limit, damage, or terminate device hardware and software.
- Conduct in illegal transactions, post falsified information, and information thatmay or may not induce others to engage in illegal activities.
- Provide information on gambling or induce others to participate in gambling.
- Abuse by overwhelmingly post or spread advertisement texts and emails, junkmails, chain mails, or multi-level marketing information.
- Cause damage to underage people in any way.
- Falsify information source or use any technology to distract signals.
- Interrupt or terminate WorkDo or WorkDo-related servers or WorkDo-related networks, violate required protocols, policies, rules and regulations to connect to WorkDo include but not limited to: using any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers
- Provide resources or support in terrorist activities
- Track or harass others or illegally obtain, collect or store non-public information of others.
- Any actions deemed as inappropriate by WorkDo.
If users transfer or store any information deemed as illegal or a violation of this Statement and/or infringe third-party rights, WorkDo has the right to remove or delete content and user rights at any point of time.
Personal Information Collection
Services provided by WorkDo and any necessary software used in connection with WorkDo contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. The patents and intellectual properties of contents (include but not limited to languages, information, stickers, drawings, images, shapes, icons, files, web page designs and arrangements) that users see on WorkDo is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Without the consent of property owners, the content cannot be copied, publicly broadcasted, publicly transferred, changed, edited, rented out, spread, modified, coded, decoded, or illegal usage of any kind. Violation of the laws and regulations will be the responsibility solely on the users. If violation of copyright or intellectual property right laws and regulations result in damage or loss to WorkDo, We will ask for compensation.
We comply with the laws and regulations of the United States of America.