Accounts, notifications and more answers to the most frequently asked questions!
Sign up/Log in
In most cases, if your device cannot receive verification SMS are likely due to:
- You are using a tablet that only has Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Your device doesn’t have a SIM card, or the SIM card is invalid.
- Your device is set to block business SMS.
If your device is unable to receive SMS, you could opt to log in via your Facebook, Google or WeChat account.
Typically, when you sign up for WorkDo using a mobile number, email, via federated accounts or bind your account to the company email domain, the system will automatically send a verification SMS to your device. If you did not receive the verification SMS for any reason, please follow the instructions below for troubleshooting.
Fail to receive verification SMS
- Please check if the mobile number is entered correctly then press “Resend” button to receive the verification SMS.
- You can go back to the previous page to reenter the mobile number if it is incorrectly entered.
- Verification method:
- Verification SMS: Please contact your mobile service provider for your business SMS settings if you are still unable to receive the verification SMS after resending it.
- Verification Email: Please check your spam or junk folder first if you did not receive the verification email in your inbox.
- Use other methods to sign up for WorkDo or Contact Us for assistance.
The answer is “No. You can use your original account for work.” Here’s how it’s done!
- If you have a company domain email address…
Chances are most users registered their WorkDo accounts using their company email addresses, however, if you prefer to use your personal email address, mobile number, Facebook account, Google account, WeChat account, or Apple ID upon registration is also okay. You just need to use your company email address for the workplace verification process, then the system will automatically combine them as your login in accounts. From this point on, you may use any of the accounts as your preferred login method. Simple, right?
- If you do not have a company domain email address…
Then you need to use your mobile number or personal email address the workplace HR Staff chose as an invite method. You will then receive an email or SMS containing the invite link to join the workplace.
Let’s take a look of a few things that you need to keep in mind when doing this.
01 │ WorkDo Account Registration
The good thing about using your email address, mobile number, Facebook account, Google account, or WeChat account to register your WorkDo account is that if you change careers, you may keep your account and simply use the company domain email address to join the workplace without having to register a new WorkDo account.
02 │ Workplace Verification Account
Workplace Verification Account is the account you use to verify your identity and join the workplace. You may use your company email address, personal email address, or mobile number to receive the verification email or SMS, and you will join the workplace once approved.
- When your WorkDo account and Workplace Verification Account is the same…
You will not receive the workplace verification email or SMS, and you will join the workplace immediately.
Senario 1 │ When you receive the workpalce invite, click the link and use the Workplace Verification Account to register your WorkDo account to join the workplace and you are done!
Senario 2 │ You used your company email to register your WorkDo account then the system will automatically match your company email domain with your workplace. One thing to keep in mind is that if you switch career path and would like to keep this account, please have the workplace admin Block & Remove this account to avoid joining the workplace again.
- When your WorkDo account and Workplace Verification Account is the different…
If you had registered your WorkDo account prior to joining the workplace, you will need to pass another authentication process to join the workplace. Once approved, both accounts will your federated accounts.
Which account do I ned to use upon registration?
- If you have a company domain email address:
- You may use a personal email address to regiter WorkDo then use the company email to join the workplace.
- Use the company email to register WorkDo and complete the verification process and join the workplace.
- Upon receiving the workplace invite:
- If your company email is specified, please click the invite link and follow Step 1 to complete the registration and workplace verification processes to join the workplace.
- If your personal email address or mobile number is specified, please click the invite link and use the specified account for registration and workplace verification processes to join the workplace.
- If you have a company domain email address:
- The company email address is the paid enterprise email mailbox. In most cases, the easiest way to tell whether you are using a company domain email address is to see that your company’s name should follow the @ sign. However, there are exceptions to this, so please check with your IT technicians first.
- If you used different company email addresses to join different workplaces, all email addresses will be combined as your federated accounts.