Only users who used an email or mobile number to register WorkDo will be asked to create a password. If you used Google, Facebook, Apple ID or WeChat to sign up for WorkDo, please use the federated account to log in to WorkDo.
If you forgot your password, please follow the steps below to reset your it.
- Open WorkDo
- App │ Click Log In.
- Web │ Click Log In on the official Website.
- Click “Forgot Password?”
- Enter account email address or mobile number used to register WorkDo.
- Email │ An email with verification code will be sent to the inbox.
- Mobile │ An SMS with verification code will be sent to the mobile device.
- Enter the verification code on WorkDo.
- Enter your new password to complete the process.
- The verification code will expire if the password reset process is not completed within the allotted time.
- Email and mobile number sign up will be asked to create a password. This password is also used when you bind other federated accounts to your WorkDo account, too.
- If you used a Facebook, Google, Apple ID or WeChat account to sign up for WorkDo, you will not be asked for login password. A password is only required when you bind an email or a mobile number to your account.