Do-ID is your ID number in WorkDo. Giving people your Do-ID is the quickest way for them to add you as a buddy or to add you into groups. There is a few thing that you need to take note of when setting up your Do-ID.
- It must be a combination of 6 to 20 alphanumeric characters and it cannot begin with “doid”.
- Each Do-ID is unique.
- Once set, it cannot be changed or deleted.
Set / View my Do-ID
- Enter Accounts setting.
- App │ Click the icon on the upper-right-hand corner on the dashboard page then click Accounts.
- Web │ Click the icon then select App Settings.
- My Do-ID
- View │ Your Do-ID is displayed here. Everyone is given a random Do-ID upon signing up for their WorkDo account; you can change it anytime you wish.
- Set │ Click the field to set your Do-ID, click Done to finish.
- The setup rules for Do-ID is in the setting description.
- Each Do-ID is unique, so if the system doesn’t allow you to set the ID that you want, it means that it is taken by someone else.