Whether you are visiting clients, working on-site or working from home, so long the HR Staff has permitted you to clock in/out from remote sites, then you are allowed to clock in/out anywhere. Follow the instructions below to see if remote clock is enabled for you.
Verify Remote Clock Permission
- Select the Attendance tool.
- Click Settings > Clock Methods.
- Remote Clock.
- All Allowed │ All members are allowed to clock remotely,
- Not Allowed │ Remote clock is disabled to all members.
- By User │ Meaning some members are allowed to clock remotely.
- Return to the last screen.
- Click the Clock In/Out screen. If you are outside of the set clocking ranges and Remote Clock is shown, then you are allowed to remote clock in/out.
- Remote Clock uses your device’s GPS location for clocking in/out.
- If you are working from home or on-site, you may provide your physical location for the HR Staff to set a GPS location for you to clock in/out, too.
- If your workplace has a mobile workforce or sales team who are running from place to place, we recommend you use our Check In tool instead.