Did you know apart from email and mobile number, you could use your Apple ID to log in to WorkDo?
One thing to note is that because Apple ID uses a private email relay service to generate a random, unique email address that forwards to your personal email, which means the HR tool is unable to bind your account, preventing you from accessing many advanced tools.
Therefore, please bind a valid email address to your account once you have completed the registration process and have the HR Staff bind your account to your employee profile in the HR tool.
Signn Up Your WorkDo Account Using Apple ID
- Open WorkDo
- iPhone │ Open WorkDo and click Log In.
- Web │ Click Log In on the Official Web Site.
- Click the Others tab.
- Select Continue with Apple ID.
- Enter your Apple ID information for verification.
If your device is not logged in to Apple, you will first be asked to log into your Apple account.
- Set up your WorkDo profile and off you go!
- How to access advanced tools?
- Bind an email address.
- Ask the HR Staff to link the email address to your employee profile.
- If you have multiple Apple accounts, be sure to choose the right account to sign up and log in to WorkDo.
- Click here for privacy and security information on sign in with Apple.